Crown and Bough

Tuesday 29 March 2016

13/52


"A portrait of my younger child, once a week, every week, in 2016."

Roan: in the suds while Grandmama shampoos the carpet.

Sunday he took seven steps before crashing to the ground and the number has increased since then!  He likes it as a game, going from one person to another and diving into arms as soon as the distance is small enough.  Or he looses his nerve and sort of floats down onto his haunches and then on his bottom and crawls the rest of the way.  He is more than capable of walking, he's just got to work up the confidence.

He is my little cautious boy.

Last night, I was lying in bed watching television, and he lolled around on me, eventually falling asleep between my legs.  He is my little friend and companion!  I want to lap up this babyhood of his!


No comments:

Post a Comment